Programme Development has developed a number of training services to meet the demands of our clients in their search for increasing deliver ability.
We don’t offer “sheep dip” courses that everyone attends regardless of their part training or experience. Our events are targeted at the needs of individuals and form part of an overall development plan. Because we take advantage of different learning methods: conferences, online media. relevant texts & white papers, classroom training, experiential development and expertise from other training organisations we can present a development package that is tailored to your team and the individuals in it.
If you feel that qualifications are important to your team we can help you source excellent training organisations and groups that offer this specialist approach from our network of providers.
Alternatively, we can deliver targeted training that relates to the specific knowledge & competence that you actually need. Our modular approach means that we can put together events for your team that covers only the information they need to study.
Typical plans will include:
- Development opportunities in the change management community (conferences, networking and special interest groups)
- Identifying training organisations who provide qualification based training
- Modular training designed specifically for your team over 1, 2 or 3 days
- Single topic short events covering over 20 diverse areas including Contract Law, Managing Third Parties, Negotiation, Conflict, Managing Stress and Mobilising Teams
- Simulation events to help your team practice their new skills and learn from experience
- Off the shelf events, especially in the Agile environment, that are targeted towards specific roles such as Project Managers, SCRUM Masters, Product Owners, Developers and Business Analysts
Our aim is to provide training that meets your needs not the needs of a specific qualification or certification.