Developing Agile skills isn’t easy and demands a different approach to learning & development that is centred around discovery & experimentation not lectures on theories.
Our courses contain a mixture of classroom and experiential training methods.
Our current offerings are:
- Agile 101 – Awareness of Agile methods (One day) – aimed at people who will be impacted by Agile methods but aren’t working on SCRUM teams
- Commercial Case for Agile (half day) – aimed at Senior Managers & Business Leaders who need to understand what Agile is, the costs, benefits & risks and the pitfalls their likely to meet on the way
- SCRUM Master (two day) – aimed at potential or new SCRUM Masters who need to know everything about being a SCRUM Master and deal with SCRUM Teams. This course covers the whole process in a practical way using relevant exercises, videos and discovery discussions
- Product Owner (two day) – aimed at potential or new Product Owners, Business Analysts or Subject Matter Experts who need to know how to lead their SCRUMs and ensure that they deliver the functionality & benefits that they expect. This course covers the whole process in a practical way using relevant exercises, videos and discovery discussions.
- Advanced Agile skills (one day) – aimed at more experienced SCRUM Masters & Product Owners, this course uses simulation & experiential/role playing methods to cover people management skills in SCRUM. Typical topics include Stress Management, Conflict, Communications, Negotiation, Empowerment, Team Development and Leadership
- Practical Agile (half day) – this event is designed for SCRUM teams who need to work together. It provides a simulation of SCRUM covering three iterations and the whole SCRUM end to end process. It is particularly useful in bonding new SCRUMs who need to understand how they should work together and their roles in success
All of our events are delivered by true Agile experts with a wealth of experience in making Agile & SCRUM work. They are particularly effective when used along with our evaluation & coaching services