The Agile & SCRUM Evaluation is designed to provide an objective view of the knowledge profile for SCRUM Masters, Product Owners, Developers and other team members. Consisting of 70 standard multiple choice questions it covers the whole of the Agile & SCRUM frameworks and underlying concepts.
The questions are divided into:
- Agility & Scaling Agile: Agile Manifesto, Agile Principles, Agile Mind, Larger Agile Programmes & Projects, Command & Control v Servant Leadership
- SCRUM Roles & Responsibilities: SCRUM Master, Product Owner, Chief Product Owner, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Developer and SCRUM Team
- SCRUM Control: SCRUM Process, SPRINT planning, SPRINT review, SPRINT Retrospective, SCRUM Reporting and Performance Reports, Acceptance Criteria, Definition of Done
- SCRUM Tools & techniques: XP Methods, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, Quality Assurance
- Agile People: Leadership, Stakeholder management, Teamwork, Communication, Negotiation, Organisation Structure, Conflict Management, Delegation
By analysis of these results, and comparing them to previous profiles gathered over a number of years, the Knowledge Profile enables managers to understand the strengths, development needs and opportunities within their group.