The IIBA Online Evaluation services is designed for Business Analysis. It is designed to provide an objective view of the knowledge profile for Business Analysts and Product Owners. Consisting of 100 standard multiple choice questions it covers the whole of the International Institute Business Analysis frameworks and its underlying concepts.
The questions are divided into:
- Planning & Monitoring: Planning Analysis, Stakehlder Analysis, Requirements Management Process
- Elicitation: Requirements Elicitation, Facilitation & Workshops, Baselining, Managing Solution Scope, Requirements Traceability, Requirement Packages
- Commercial & Requirements Management: Defining Business Needs, Goals & Objectives, Defining Strategy, Prioritisation, Modelling Requirements, Verification & Validation, Assumptions & Constraints
- Process Engineering: Process Architecture, Process Mapping, CASE Tools, UML, Process Test Strategy and Business Process Reengineering & Management
- Business Development: Organisational Readiness, Forcefield Analysis, Measuring Solution Performance
- Tools & Methods: Facilitation, Workshops, Focus Groups, Data Modelling, Data Dictionary, Decision Analysis, Functional Decomposition, Prototyping, Scenario Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, State Diagrams, Benchmarking, Brainstoring, Estimation , Interviews, Metrics & Performance, Observation, Risk Analysis, SWOT & PESTLE Analysis, Structured Walkthrough, Problem Tracking & Vendor Assessment
- Leading People: Leadership, Stakeholder management, Teamwork, Communication, Negotiation, Organisation Structure, Conflict Management, Delegation, Stress Management
By analysis of these results, and comparing them to previous profiles gathered over a number of years, the Knowledge Profile enables managers to understand the strengths, development needs and opportunities within their group.